Train with us
Looking to enhance yours or your team’s knowledge of Special Education Needs?
Looking for a unique training experience?
As a dedicated Special educational needs service provider, Sen Talk offers a range of quality training packages for professionals and practitioners looking to advance their skills and knowledge working with children with SEND.
Our programmes have been designed by a multi-agency team of specialists from a variety of SEND backgrounds with both personal and professional experience of supporting children with these additional needs.
Sen Talk is proud to deliver an excellent range or courses and workshops that innovatively address different issues meeting the needs of children on the Autistic spectrum and with Attention Deficit Disorders.
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what our delegates had to say about us
“The Lego-based therapy training was incredibly insightful and most importantly engaging. Having had some ‘basic understanding’ of the Lego-based therapy previously, Sen Talk’s training covered a range of practical strategies centred on developing social interaction skills. The focus on Dr Daniel Legoff’s approach to Lego-based therapy was fascinating and exceptionally well delivered, giving trainees greater knowledge and confidence to deliver the therapy independently”. Mr Zonzo, Learning Support Assistant
Apply for our training programmes
We offer a range of professional training packages and workshops in the following areas:
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Lego®-Based Therapy for Social and Emotional Mental Health
- Autism Inclusion Training
- Building Emotional Literacy Skills
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Supporting Attention Deficit Disorders in the classroom
- Understanding Sensory Issues and Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Communication skills for the Verbal ASD child
- Sensory Processing: Supporting the Anxious child
For further information about our listed courses or to request information about our bespoke training options please use the contact form below.