All AboutSen Talk
Sen Talk aims to provide better outcomes for children with special educational needs and is dedicated to improving the social and emotional mental health of Autistic and ADHD children.
The organisation sets out to challenge discrimination of children with disabilities and promote inclusion through all its projects and efforts.
Our Shared Values
- Empowering individuals to fulfil their potential
- Valuing Neurodiversity
- Challenging discrimination in all its forms and promoting equality of opportunity
- Providing a service that reflects the needs of children and their families
- To help families strive by strengthening relationships
- Promoting community cohesion
- Reduce isolation in parents, carers and children with disabilities
- Advocating for children with special educational needs and their families
- To bring awareness and acceptance of Neurodiversity conditions