Workshops & Seminars
Every year Sen Talk runs a variety of parent workshops on the following topics:
- Sensory Processing and Behaviour (5 sessions)
- Interest-Led Play and Lego®-Based Therapy
- Supporting Emotional Literacy in children with Social Communication Differences
- Understanding ADHD
- Understanding Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Communication skills for verbal children on the Autistic Spectrum
- How to support a child with Pathological Demand Avoidance
"Your talk was the first place I have heard anyone talk about anxiety in SPD in a clear and practical way - one thing I found particularly eye opening was that you vocalised the fear of being unsafe. I previously have not had a way of expressing this before and it tends to be misinterpreted as general anxiety and therefore totally misunderstood. Thank you also for not going on about CBT or positive parenting!"
Annual ADHD Conference
Since 2017 Sen Talk has hosted an annual ADHD Conference which brings collaborations from statutory and non-statutory organisations, professionals, and advocates together with parents and professionals to better understand ADHD and make positive changes for children and young people across London.
To find out when these events are running please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“There seems to be a lack of information around ADHD, and still stigma and misconceptions exist. No wonder young people with ADHD are exceptionally vulnerable. This event has been an eye opener, and it’s made me see the true potential of young people when supported fairly"